A quick and easy vegan snack with minimum, wholesome ingredients. Try these healthy Cranberry Walnut Protein Crumble cookies made from Oats!
Have them as a snack at work, quick breakfast or dessert.
For Less Calories
If you want to reduce the calories, replace the peanut butter with powdered peanut butter. You can mix the powdered peanut butter with water first to create “peanut butter” or just add it in as is. If you choose to just add the powder straight into the mix, you may need a little extra banana and/or almond milk to for extra moisture.
You really only need 4 ingredients to make them: oats, banana, almond milk and peanut butter. The rest are just extra ingredients for flavor. Feel free to play around and replace them to your liking.
TOTAL CALORIES: 2,379 | Servings: 5-8
Carbs: 250.9 | Fats: 118.4 | Protein: 91.8
- 2 cups (225 g) quick oats
- 2 (285 g) ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/2 cup (125 g) natural peanut butter (or almond butter)
- 2 scoops of Chocolate Plant based Protein Powder
- 12 grams of Ground Flaxseed
- 55 grams of Dried Cranberries
- 32 grams of Walnut pieces
- 40 grams of Dairy free Chocolate Chips
How To Make Cranberry Walnut Protein Crumble Cookies
- Pre-heat oven to 350 F.
- Mash the bananas in in a bowl with a fork to form a paste texture, it can be helpful to heat the bananas to create a sticky mix.
- Add the rest of the ingredients (oats, protein powder, etc) and mix everything together. Pour almond milk as needed, just enough for the mix to stick together.
- Scoop 8-16 spoonfuls of cookie dough onto a cookie sheet, shaping each spoonful into a cookie shape. Make sure they’re shaped to your liking before baking.
- Bake for 15-25 minutes. They should be firm and slightly browned when done. Then, BANG THEM THANGS !